- About Yellowstone Recovery
- Addictions We Treat
- Alcohol Addiction
- Alcoholism Facts
- Cocaine Addiction
- Contact Us
- Drug Information
- Family Support Group
- Frequently Asked
- Heroin Addiction
- Heroin Addiction and Facts
- How Does Alcohol Affect the Brain?
- Insurance Eligibility
- Is Alcohol a Drug?
- Is It Safe for Me to Detox at Home?
- Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?
- Marijuana Addiction
- Methadone Addiction and Withdrawals
- Opiate Addiction and Withdrawals
- Our Homes
- Oxycodone Addiction and Withdrawals
- Program Curriculum
- Share Your Experience!
- The Healthy
- Treatment Options
- What are Benzos?
- What Are Residential Treatment Centers?
- What Are the Causes of Alcoholism?
- What Are the Most Dangerous Drugs?
- What Are the Symptoms of Alcoholism?
- What Do Drug Withdrawal Symptoms Look Like?
- What Exactly Is Alcohol Abuse?
- What Happens When You Mix Xanax and Alcohol?
- What Is Heroin?
- What is Outpatient Treatment?
- What Is Spice?
- What Is the Definition of a Gateway Drug?
- What Is the Difference between Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab?
Request More Information
Start your recovery today.
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...