- About Yellowstone Recovery
- Addiction Recovery Blog
- Addictions We Treat
- Alcohol Addiction
- DUI Diversion Programs
- How Does Alcohol Affect the Brain?
- Is Alcohol a Drug?
- Spotting the Signs of Alcoholism
- Treatment Options for Alcoholism
- What Are the Causes of Alcoholism?
- What Are the Symptoms of Alcoholism?
- What Exactly Is Alcohol Abuse?
- What Happens When You Mix Xanax (Alprazolam) and Alcohol?
- What Is Polysubstance Abuse?
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Barbiturate Addiction
- Benzodiazepine Addiction
- Club Drugs Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Codeine Addiction
- Crack Cocaine Addiction
- Hallucingoen Addiction
- Hashish Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction
- LSD Addiction
- Marijuana Addiction
- MDMA Addiction
- Mescaline Addiction Treatment
- Meth Addiction Rehab & Treatment in Orange County
- Narcotics Addiction
Rehab & Treatment
- Opioid Addiction Rehab & Treatment in Orange County
- Painkiller Addiction
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Tobacco Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Addiction
- Alumni Video Testimonials
- Contact Us
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Options in Orange County
- Family Support Group
- Frequently Asked
- How to Choose the Right Treatment Center
- Insurance Eligibility
- Is It Safe for Me to Detox at Home?
- Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?
- Methadone Addiction and Withdrawals
- Our Homes
- Oxycodone Addiction and Withdrawals
- Program Curriculum
- Share Your Experience!
- What are Benzos?
- What Are Residential Treatment Centers?
- What Are the Most Dangerous Drugs?
- What Do Drug Withdrawal Symptoms Look Like?
- What is Outpatient Treatment?
- What Is Spice?
- What Is the Definition of a Gateway Drug?
- What Is the Difference between Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab?
Request More Information
Start your recovery today.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive OutPatient treatment (IOP) helps people establish the foundations for lifelong sobriety…read more...
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...