Newport Beach Rehab and Addiction Treatment Programs
Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Newport Beach, California
The evidence-based substance abuse treatments provided by our Newport Beach rehab facilities include:
- Residential Inpatient Treatment – Primary Care
- Residential Treatment – Extended Care
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient Program
- Sober Living
- Experiential Therapy
- Family Support Groups
- Rehab for Women
- Rehab for Young Adults
- Drug Rehab
- Alcohol Rehab
Yellowstone Recovery provides Newport Beach rehab and care facilities to people struggling with alcohol and drug addiction. Our Newport Beach rehab center boasts the lowest cost of all addiction treatment centers in Southern California.
We focus on providing high-quality programs addressing any possible dual diagnosis or co-occurring mental health issues present alongside addiction in an environment that is calm, controlled, and highly conducive to recovery.
Our drug rehab in Newport Beach, CA, offers varying levels of care, including detox, inpatient residential, and outpatient rehab programs.
Individuals who choose Yellowstone Recovery as their addiction treatment center will undergo an evaluation to determine the best starting point for them.
Our treatment facility offers various rehabilitation pathways, which may start with supervised detox, a residential program, or intensive outpatient treatment.
Detox focuses on addressing and reducing the physical effects of recovery, including withdrawal symptoms and initial cravings. Detox is especially recommended for people seeking outpatient alcohol treatment in Newport Beach, as alcohol withdrawal can be particularly challenging and risky.
Once your detox program concludes, you will have the option of entering a residential or outpatient treatment plan.
Residential programs require participants to live on-site. Residents share rooms and are attended to by the staff in a ratio of three patients to one staff member. Residential participants typically live in a house with other individuals of the same gender. They are also attended to by staff members of the same gender to ensure their safety and comfort.
If you choose either an intensive or regular outpatient program, you will be able to live off-site and attend regular sessions at our facility daily or several times a week.
Whether you participate in a residential or outpatient program, your treatment will include the following:
- Group therapy: These sessions typically involve 18-20 participants and can last between one and three hours. Each session is overseen by an experienced group counselor, allowing participants to express themselves in a supportive, judgment-free environment.
- Individual therapy: Participants in any of our treatment programs meet with a therapist at least once a week. Our staff psychiatrist may also prescribe medication to help manage co-occurring mental disorders if deemed necessary. Individual therapy focuses on addressing the underlying factors that contributed to the development of addiction.
Our facility also offers a variety of specialized services, including:
- Family support groups: These help resolve conflicts and tension points in the family dynamic that could have contributed to the development of addiction.
- Rehab for women: To address the causes and triggers of addiction associated with being a woman.
- Rehab for young adults: Aimed at individuals between 18 and 24 years of age, this program specializes in finding relatability with the unique challenges people in this age group face.
- Anger management: As part of cognitive-behavioral therapy, this group focuses on providing participants with anger management strategies and coping mechanisms.
- Experiential therapy: Including art and music therapy to find alternative ways for participants to express themselves and rediscover their enjoyment of life.
- Relapse prevention: This session may be one of the most crucial as it provides participants with the strategies to deal with triggers and situations that may cause them to relapse.
- Spiritual growth: For those who choose to participate, 12-step programs and sessions focusing on meditation and finding acceptance can offer significant benefits.
If you do not require detoxification or residential services, an intensive outpatient treatment program may be the best for you. It offers comprehensive care starting with the very first steps towards recovery while allowing you to reside at home, provided the environment encourages sobriety and stability.
Once you have completed these treatments, our rehab center can help you find homes for sober living in Newport Beach as well.
These houses are usually shared with others in recovery and are strictly alcohol- and drug-free. Sober living homes are an excellent way to re-enter society while still maintaining the order and strong sense of community you experienced during your treatment at Yellowstone Recovery.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive OutPatient treatment (IOP) helps people establish the foundations for lifelong sobriety…read more...
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...