Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment for Women
While women are less likely than men to develop alcohol or drug addiction, women tend to find it much more difficult to seek addiction treatment. Without effective drug rehab for women, their addictions also tend to escalate more quickly, and women are statistically more susceptible to relapse.¹
Most treatment programs are based on research involving men, since this group tends to be the primary subjects of medical research.² As studies begin to identify the unique causes of substance abuse in women, we have developed a women’s inpatient treatment center and an outpatient women’s rehab program designed around their specific needs.
Why Should You Choose a Women’s Rehab Center?
Very often, a woman struggling with addiction is facing many current life challenges and may have a past history of trauma. Our programs focused specifically on rehab for women address not only substance use disorders, but the root causes and social stigma that trigger drug use and make it difficult to seek help.
At Yellowstone Recovery in Orange County, CA, you can expect tailored treatment plans, compassionate staff, secure premises, clinically backed therapeutic techniques, and more from our treatment center. What are the advantages of our female-focused drug addiction programs and group therapy?
- A physically and emotionally safer environment which allows women to share their experience more fully
- Reduced distractions and tensions compared to a mixed-gender environment
- Dealing with past trauma, abuse, or codependency to empower more complete healing
- Therapy options which are designed around the needs of women and promote long-term recovery from alcohol addiction or drug abuse
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health issues and health care for physical conditions, which are common complications of addiction
- Sensitivity to the needs of mothers and dedication to helping them keep or regain custody of their children
Supportive Rehab for Women: Our Treatment Options
Breaking free of an addiction to drugs or alcohol is a highly personal journey. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to drug rehab for women. Yellowstone Recovery offers three types of treatment programs tailored for you:
- Residential treatment in our women’s inpatient treatment center. This option may include a medically supervised detox process, after which women live as a group in a home environment, cook meals, attend therapy, and heal together. This option is recommended for active addictions or where a safe and sober home environment is not available.
- Our outpatient women’s rehab program, which provides flexibility and allows many women to live at home and schedule therapy around their existing schedules. This option is recommended for those who have completed an inpatient program or who have less active addictions. It is also a powerful tool in relapse prevention.
- An intensive outpatient (IOP) program, which offers many of the intensive therapies which are part of inpatient programs, but with the ability to live off-site for those who do not require medically supervised detox. This option serves as a middle path which allows an individual to move to residential treatment or to less intensive therapy as their alcohol abuse or drug addiction wanes.
Finding Compassionate and Individualized Treatment for Your Addiction
We know that certain elements of your life—your career, your health, your social responsibilities, your history—will have an impact on your behaviors and success in rehab. We work with you to:
- understand your specific situation
- design realistic treatment goals
- provide therapy to cope with past trauma and improve future relationships
- address your co-occurring physical and mental health concerns
Here at Yellowstone, your treatment will always be compassionate and tailored to address key areas of growth. As a woman dealing with a chemical dependency, you deserve to have help that is carefully designed to meet your unique needs physically, mentally, and socially. As one of the most trusted rehab centers in southern California, Yellowstone Recovery is a safe, secure place where women can recover side by side with same-gender peers in a comfortable and supportive environment.
With 24/7 staff availability and fast access to expert medical care, you’ll have the peace of mind to truly engage in treatment and start building the life you’re meant to live. To learn more about addiction recovery for women, contact us or give our friendly staff a call today at (844) 217-1396.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive OutPatient treatment (IOP) helps people establish the foundations for lifelong sobriety…read more...
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...