Individualized Addiction Treatment at Our Anaheim Rehab Center
Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Anaheim, California
Each of the treatment programs offered at our addiction rehab center is evidence-based, customized, and comprehensive in its approach to both substance abuse and its co-occurring conditions.
These treatment programs include:
- Detoxification – Initial treatment that assists participants as they go through withdrawal and cravings.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment – Intensive treatment that involves participants residing onsite and undergoing regular therapy and counseling.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Intensive treatment that allows participants to reside at home or in a sober living residence while attending regular therapy and counseling.
- Outpatient Program – A less intensive treatment that allows participants to reside at home or in a sober living residence while attending weekly therapy and counseling sessions.
- Sober Living – Provided during outpatient treatment or as an aftercare option for individuals who need a sober, safe, and positive living space as they integrate back into their regular, daily lives.
- Experiential Therapy – Includes music and art as a medium through which participants express themselves and find new joy and excitement in sobriety.
- Family Support Groups – Structured to help resolve conflicts and dysfunction in the family dynamic that may contribute to addiction.
- Rehab for Women – Gender-specific treatment of the triggers and causes associated with developing addiction as a woman.
- Rehab for Young Adults – Specialized treatment programs aimed at the complexities and nuances of addiction in young adults.
- Drug Rehab – Substance-specific treatment for addiction to a range of illicit and prescription drugs.
- Alcohol Rehab – Specialized treatment for alcoholism and alcohol addiction and the unique symptoms and issues that accompany it.
We understand that access to high-quality addiction treatment is one of the main factors contributing to lifelong sobriety. That’s why Yellowstone Recovery Center, our alcohol and drug rehab in Anaheim, offers the lowest costs of all addiction treatment centers in Southern California.
Each of our programs can be tailored to fit your individual needs and unique history of substance abuse.
Our experienced staff also know that addiction rarely occurs on its own and is often accompanied by co-occurring mental conditions that either contribute to or are caused by addiction. That’s why we provide dedicated mental health treatments and therapies alongside our addiction programs, to address every aspect of your substance abuse.
Should you choose to join a program at our Anaheim rehab center, you will first be assessed to decide which of our treatment pathways suit you best. Most participants begin with a supervised detoxification program, followed by residential and outpatient treatments, depending on the progress they make.
The medically supervised detox program at our Anaheim rehab allows you to process and overcome the physical effects of addiction like withdrawal and cravings. The program is especially helpful for individuals struggling with alcoholism and alcohol addiction, as withdrawal can be particularly severe and challenging.
Once you’ve completed your detox program, the next phase of treatment at our rehab center in Anaheim is either residential or outpatient. In residential programs, you reside onsite and undergo a more time-intensive schedule of therapies. On the other hand, outpatient programs allow you to live at home while attending therapy and treatment several times a week.
Regardless of the type of treatment you choose, your weekly schedule at our rehab center in Anaheim will include a combination of the following:
- Group therapy: Sharing your journey and struggles in a supportive, judgment-free group setting can help you find common ground with and relate to the experiences of people going through the same problems.
- Individual therapy: During your program, you will meet with a therapist at least once a week to address the underlying contributors to your addiction and dual diagnosis. Using a combination of a range of evidence-based treatments like cognitive-behavioral therapy, you’ll learn to understand and cope with cravings, temptation, and other triggers of your addiction.
Get Help From Our Anaheim Rehab Center Today
At Yellowstone Recovery Center, we pride ourselves on offering quality treatment to people from all walks of life. Whether you need residential or outpatient care, are struggling with substance abuse alone, or need additional support for mental health issues, our alcohol and drug rehab in Anaheim can help.
Reach out to our team today to learn how we can guide you onto the road to lifelong recovery.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive OutPatient treatment (IOP) helps people establish the foundations for lifelong sobriety…read more...
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...