Costa Mesa Rehab Center
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers in Costa Mesa, California
Addiction Treatment Programs
The core services offered by our rehab facility in Costa Mesa include:
- Detox Program
- Residential Inpatient Treatment – Primary Care
- Residential Treatment – Extended Care
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient Program
- Sober Living Support
- Experiential Therapy
- Family Support Groups
- Rehab for Women
- Rehab for Young Adults
- Drug Rehab
- Alcohol Rehab
Yellowstone Recovery offers Costa Mesa, California, rehab facilities and addiction treatment to people with substance use disorders. As one of the most affordable Costa Mesa drug rehab centers, Yellowstone Recovery offers a range of services to provide patients with a full continuum of care, from detox to sober housing.
Starting with a detailed evaluation, each individual participating in our programs will be provided a fully personalized, effective treatment plan on either a residential or outpatient basis.
Most patients addicted to drugs or alcohol start with a supervised detox program at our recovery center in Orange County, California. This allows their bodies to eliminate all traces of the substance they were abusing while allowing highly trained staff to monitor their condition and possibly offer medication or assistance to reduce withdrawal symptoms.
For those who participate in the detox services offered by our drug rehab in Costa Mesa, CA, the next step in their plan would be to switch to either a residential or outpatient program. During a residential rehab program, participants usually live on-site near our treatment facility and spend most of their time in counseling, group therapy, and individual therapy sessions.
For those who want to continue their work or their studies while they take a serious approach to substance abuse treatment and staying sober, outpatient programs offer a good alternative, allowing them to attend sessions on weekday evenings.
At Yellowstone Recovery in Southern California, most residents share a room in a house assigned based on gender. Staff at our Costa Mesa rehab center attend to patients in a ratio of one personnel member to three patients. Our facilities and rotations also ensure patients and staff members are of the same gender to maximize each individual’s safety and comfort during their treatment.
Once you enter a long-term drug and alcohol treatment program at our Costa Mesa, California, rehab near Los Angeles, you will be provided with an individualized schedule of variations of the following:
- Group therapy: Involving 18-20 participants that spend one to three hours in discussion and sharing their personal experiences and revelations along the journey to recovery.
- Individual therapy: Individual sessions with an experienced therapist are conducted at least once per week for each patient. Participants examine the underlying factors that may have contributed to their addiction. An on-staff psychiatrist can also prescribe medication for any co-occurring mental health
Each group or individual therapy session at our Costa Mesa alcohol rehab typically focuses on one of the following treatment modalities:
- Behavioral therapy: As part of cognitive-behavioral therapy, participants can also address their anger management skills alongside their ability to identify and address triggers and understand the types of thought patterns that lead to using alcohol or drugs.
- Family support groups: These can help resolve addiction-related conflict and bring balance back to the family dynamic.
- Rehab for women: Women often feel more comfortable discussing matters or trauma that lead to addiction with other women, which is why Yellowstone Recovery offers a women-only treatment program.
- Rehab for young adults: Rehab participants between 18 and 24 often need more relatable, modern treatment plans and therapists, which our Yellowstone Recovery center provides.
- Experiential therapy: Includes art and music-based therapy to allow participants to express themselves in new, challenging ways that encourage them to rediscover their enjoyment of life.
- Relapse prevention: As one of the most important parts of any rehab program, relapse prevention can help participants learn the basic skills and coping mechanisms necessary to deal with triggers in the future and possibly prevent using alcohol or drugs again.
- Spiritual growth: For those willing to participate, many programs offered by Yellowstone Recovery approach addiction recovery from a spiritual aspect, including focusing on meditation and providing 12-step meetings.
By taking part in one of our rehab treatments, patients can find new ways to approach sobriety and be equipped with the knowledge and coping skills necessary to avoid a relapse in the future.
At our Costa Mesa rehab center, each participant is treated as an individual and provided with the full range of treatments necessary to help them achieve and maintain lifelong sobriety and success on their recovery journey.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive OutPatient treatment (IOP) helps people establish the foundations for lifelong sobriety…read more...
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...