Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Rehab for Santa Ana, California
Substance Abuse Treatment Center serving Santa Ana, CA
There are several treatment options available for individuals seeking help with addiction in Southern California. These treatment programs include:
- Outpatient Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Residential Inpatient Treatment – Primary Care
- Residential Treatment – Extended Care
- Experiential Therapy
- Sober Living
- Family Support Groups
- Drug-Specific Rehab
- Alcohol-Specific Rehab
- Rehab for Women
- Rehab for Young Adults
Yellowstone Recovery is a registered non-profit organization providing affordable, high-quality rehab programs and mental health assistance in the state of California.
The treatment facilities managed by Yellowstone Recovery have helped thousands of men and women overcome addiction and the struggles associated with it. The staff understands that every individual’s recovery journey is unique. Each participant in the rehab services offered by Yellowstone Recovery will follow a unique, personalized schedule suited to their individual needs.
To help participants achieve and maintain sobriety, our Santa Ana rehab center offers a full continuum of care from detoxification to sober living arrangements. Each of these steps in treatment is essential to promoting recovery. Once you commit to getting help from our facility, you will undergo an evaluation to ensure you participate in the programs that are right for you.
Most individuals starting their treatment at our drug and alcohol rehab in Orange County will be placed in a supervised detox, residential program, or intensive outpatient treatment plan first.
Our program for detox in Santa Ana, California, aims to reduce the physical effects of quitting drugs or alcohol. These include withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and the impact these symptoms have on your mental health.
Detox is highly recommended for individuals seeking help for alcohol and opioid addiction as these substances can cause dangerous health risks, and in the case of opioids, possible overdose.
Our Santa Ana rehab ensures every aspect of your health is taken care of as you detox at our facility. Once you are ready to move to the next stage of treatment, our experienced team will help make the transition as smooth as possible.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
Both our primary and extended care residential programs require you to live on-site. If you do not require detox treatment but require more attentive care and supervision than an outpatient program, our residential inpatient treatment service allows you to reside in a house with participants of the same gender and attend daily therapy and counseling sessions.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Intensive outpatient treatment allows individuals to live off-site, either at home or in a sober living arrangement. This program is typically recommended for people who do not need supervision and are in a stable mental and physical state.
During an IOP program, participants attend daily therapy and counseling sessions at our Santa Ana rehab center for several hours before returning to their own residence.
After these initial phases of treatment are complete, most participants keep moving on to programs that need less intensive care and supervision. Our drug and alcohol rehab in Orange County provides an extensive range of treatment modalities and services to ensure that you get the best possible treatment at every stage of your recovery.
These modalities include:
- Group therapy that allows individuals to discuss shared experiences in a non-judgmental setting. Group therapy sessions typically last between one and three hours and have 18-20 participants.
- Individual therapy allows individuals to build trust and a healthy rapport with an experienced therapist to help them navigate the emotional and mental causes and consequences of addiction and substance abuse. Our staff psychiatrist may also prescribe medication to treat co-occurring mental health Participants meet with an individual therapist at least once a week regardless of the level of care they are receiving.
- Family support groups are vital to recovery as they help ensure the mental health and stability of anyone affected by an individual’s substance abuse.
- Rehab for women is an essential service as many of our female clients prefer to participate in gender-specific programs that address the triggers, causes, and consequences of addiction associated with being a woman.
- Rehab for young adults, which focuses on relatability and the relevance of rehab programs for younger individuals.
After completing a cycle of programs at Yellowstone Recovery, our staff can help you access relapse prevention services as well as sober living arrangements.
Our alcohol and drug rehab in Orange County, CA, focuses on providing each participant the help they need at every stage in their recovery journey. By providing additional services, we hope to make the transition back into society more manageable and healthier for each of our patients.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive OutPatient treatment (IOP) helps people establish the foundations for lifelong sobriety…read more...
Our California alcohol and drug addiction treatment program is predicated on restoring you to your ideal health. Detox is a crucial part…read more...
Primary Care – Residential Treatment
The first phase of our program is primary care. During this phase clients will be in a 30-day “blackout” period…read more...
Residential Treatment – Extended Care
Residential treatment extended care starts on day 31 and goes through day 90. This period is very important for a client in early recovery…read more...
Outpatient treatment serves as aftercare for clients who have completed extended care (90 days of residential treatment)…read more...
Sober living at Yellowstone begins after the initial residential treatment portion of the program is successfully completed…read more...